Neenah Area Information
The Riverwalk Hotel Downtown Neenah overlooks the Fox River and the picturesque Kimberly Point Park Lighthouse, which has recently been listed in the National Register of Historic Places! Beautiful Riverside Park is also just down the street! Enjoy activities like taking a stroll on the Riverwalk, boating on Lake Winnebago, shopping at the Fox River Mall or seeing a game at Lambeau Field.
The historic downtown business district is known for its unique shops and restaurants. To top it off, many visitors enjoy biking, jogging, and walking along the scenic "Neenah Access Trails" that connect the downtown, lake front, historic mansions from the late 1800's and beautiful riverside parks.
Check out the Getaway Guys list of "must see" places in the area!
View article from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
Area attractions include:
- Barlow Planetarium - UW Fox Valley (5.6 MI / 9.01 KM )
- Bergstrom-Mahler Museum (0.9 MI / 1.45 KM )
- Cranked Bike Studios (0.3 MI / 0.5 KM)
- EAA - Experimental Aircraft Association Museum (16.6 MI / 26.71 KM )
- Elements Unleashed (0.03 MI / 0.05 KM)
- The Building For Kids Children's Museum (7.3 MI / 11.75 KM )
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center (7.5 MI / 12.07 KM )
- Fox Cities "Timber Rattlers" Baseball Stadium (10.5 MI / 16.9 KM )
- Fox River Mall (9.2 MI / 14.81 KM )
- Funset Boulevard & Hollywood Cinema (9 MI / 14.48 KM )
- Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame & Lambeau Field (38 MI / 61.15 KM )
- Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve (12.8 MI / 20.6 KM )
- High Cliff State Park (13 MI / 20.92 KM )
- The Olive Cellar (0.04 MI / 0.6 KM)
- Trails of the Fox Cities
- Tri County Ice Arena (5.5 MI / 8.85 KM )
- Winnebago County Fairgrounds/Sunnyview Expo. (9.9 MI / 15.93 KM )
- USA Youth Sports Complex (12.2 MI / 19.63 KM )
- Fox Valley Technical College (8.4 MI / 13.5 KM)
- Lawrence University (8.4 MI/ 13.5 KM)
- University of Wisconsin- Oshkosh (13.5 MI/ 21.7 KM)
- University Of Wisconsin-Fox Valley (4.5 MI / 7.24 KM)
For a Detailed List of Local Attractions and Upcoming Area Events Visit:
Future Neenah or the Fox Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau.